Aeon Labs Aeotec ZW078-ZWUS Z-Wave Heavy Duty Smart Energy Switch
Your high powered utilities and services don’t always have to be turned on. With Heavy Duty Smart Switch you’ll have full control of them. You’ll have the ability to wirelessly turn them on or off using Z-Wave. You’ll be able to do it remotely and you’ll be able to do it with an automatic schedule.
- Control your heavy duty appliances, turning them on or off remotely or via a schedule
- Monitor how much a high power appliance is costing with real-time energy monitoring and reporting.
- Works with appliances that require as much as 40 amps.
- Part of Gen5 from Aeon Labs
- Security built right in: AES-128 encryption
- Z wave explorer frames
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
You’ll save money immediately with both its scheduling and energy monitoring features. You’ll receive real-time reports of just how much electricity you’re paying for. You’ll then be able to use scheduling and automatic controls to reduce the money you spend on appliances that need up to 40 amps of power.
And because it’s a part of Aeotec’s Gen5 range, it outperforms all that has come before it. It’s built upon the latest Z-Wave 500 series chip and firmware, offering a 50% greater range and a 250% faster communication speed over previous Z-Wave products.
- Power: 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (2 Phases L1, L2)
- Max Rating: 9600 Watts 40 A Resistor; 240 VAC 5 HP AC Motor
- Operating Temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Max Relative Humidity: 80%
- Heavy Duty Switch
- Mounting Screws
- User Guide
- US Z-Wave network