HomeSeer HS4PRO Upgrade
Our Best Smart Home Automation Software
HS4PRO is a smart home automation software that's designed to work a wide range of smart home products and technologies. Use to remotely and automatically control smart switches, thermostats, door locks and much more. Purchase this license to upgrade from HS3, HS3-Pi, HS4, HS4-Pi or HS3PRO - Be sure to choose correct option before checking out.
All New HS4 Features
- Responsive Web GUI - Devices, events & settings will now display nicely on any device.
- Camera Recording - Use HS4 to record security camera clips to your MyHS remote account.
- Auto Backup - Your system's devices, events & settings are automatically backed up to your MyHS remote account.
- Device Categories - Devices can now be filtered by floor, room and category. Event triggers, conditions & actions will use categories in future HS4 versions.
- More Free Integrations - HS4 will include free plugins for popular smart products from Philips, Harmony, Ecobee, MyQ and more.
- Mobile Management - With HS4, you'll be able to manage settings, devices and events from your mobile device.
- Window Service Support - HS4 includes an option to run as a Windows service (no PC login required). This is particularly useful with installations that are not physically secure.
Works with (Nearly) Everything
HS4 systems are designed to work with thousands of products from hundreds of manufactures using most popular home automation technologies. With HomeSeer, your imagination is your only limitation!
- HS4 Software Downloads
- HS4 Quick Start Guide
- HS4 Online Help Files
- Windows Upgrade to HS4 Guide
- Linux Upgrade to HS4 Guide
- HomeTroller SEL Upgrade to HS4 Guide
- HS4PRO Software License Codes
- HS4Touch Designer Software
- All HomeSeer Brand Software Plug-ins
- License can also be used with the Linux version
- Program Installation: PC running Linux or Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10.
- Configuration: Desktop or Mobile Device running Chrome, Firefox or Safari Web Browser
- Z-Wave Controller for use with Z-Wave devices