HomeSeer HS-WD200+ Z-Wave Plus Scene Capable RGB Wall Dimmer - USED
HS-WD200+ is a Z-Wave Plus dimming wall switch for use with most dimmable lighting loads. The switch includes RBG LED indicators which may be controlled wirelessly to suit color preferences or to reflect the changing status of other devices in your home. HS-WD200+ is also designed to trigger automation events with a multi-tap operation (up to 5 taps). For best results, this dimmer should be used with our HomeTroller home controllers.
|Used stock includes customer returns that have been opened and installed. Items are in good condition and have been fully tested but some may have slight cosmetic blemishes. These units may be missing mounting screws. All used items come with the original manufacturer's warranty and are also covered by our 30-day return policy.|
- Supports wireless on-off-dim control of dimmable lighting loads
- Includes 7 individually controllable RGB LED indicators
- Support multi-tap and press & hold event triggers up to 5 taps (14 possible triggers)
- Supports instant status when controlled locally
- Compatible with HomeSeer (and many other) home controllers
- Supports S2 Security
- Easy 'screw terminal' installation
- Works with HS-WA100+ wall companion for 3-way, 4-way and 5-way circuits
Once installed, HS-WD200+ works like any other paddle-style switch and will control on, off and dim functions for the attached lighting load. However, add it to any HomeSeer system and you'll unleash these advanced features!
RGB LED Indicators
In normal mode, LED indicators glow to reflect the on/off/dim status of each circuit using a palette of 7 possible colors. Normal mode colors can be set once and left or can be programmed to change every day or on holidays, birthdays and other special events. For example, you can program dimmers to glow green and red on holidays
In status mode, individual LEDs can be controlled to reflect the status of nearly anything in the home. For example, if it's after midnight and the garage door was left open, the 3rd LED on all the bedroom dimmers can be programmed to glow yellow (or any color). If a smoke alarm goes off, all LEDS on all dimmers can blink red. If no status conditions are active, wall switches automatically return to normal mode.
- Press top or bottom of paddle once - turns attached load on or off and can also trigger 2 HomeSeer events
- Press & hold top or bottom of paddle - dims attached load and can also trigger 2 HomeSeer events
- Press top or bottom of paddle 2, 3, 4, or 5 times - triggers up to 8 more different HomeSeer events
- Compatible with US Z-Wave networks (908 MHz)
- 120 VAC, 60Hz
- 600 watt incandescent
- 150 watt LED / CFL
- Supports Z-Wave Plus features
- Supports Z-Wave S2 security
- cUL, FCC, Z-Wave Plus certified
- Forward Phase
- Color: White. Almond color kit available.
The special RGB and multi-tap features of this dimmer are fully supported by HomeSeer systems. SmartThings users may also take advantage of these features using a special device handler. If you're using another brand of controller, contact HomeSeer for assistance.
On HomeSeer systems, simple event actions can be used to set the normal mode color and the individual LED status color (and blink).
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- HS-WD200+ wall dimmer
- Z-Wave plug-in v184.108.40.206 or higher
We Also Recommend
HomeSeer HS-WD200+ Z-Wave Plus Scene-Capable RGB Smart Dimmer Switch, Works with Alexa