HomeSeer HS-WS100+ Z-Wave Plus Scene-Capable Smart Switch, Works with Alexa
HS-WS100+ is a Z-Wave Plus certifed relay (on-off) wall switch for use with most lighting and appliance loads. The switch includes the newest 500 series Z-Wave module and is Z-Wave Plus certified to ensure support for the latest Z-Wave features. HS-WS100+ may be used with most home controllers but should be used with HomeSeer Hometrollers for best compatiblity with all features.
- Supports wireless on-off control of lighting and appliance loads
- Z-Wave Plus certified for easy inclusion and reliable communications
- Compatible with HomeSeer (and many other) home controllers
- Supports multi-tap and press & hold event triggers up to 3 taps (10 possible triggers)
- Supports Z-Wave central scene technology
- Supports instant status when controlled locally
- Works with Alexa and Google Home (hub required)
- Easy 'screw terminal' installation
Once installed, HS-WS100+ works like any other paddle-style switch and will turn the attached load on or off. However, add it to any HomeSeer system and you'll be able to trigger up to 6 different events!
Press top or bottom of paddle once - turns attached load on or off
Press top or bottom of paddle twice (double-tap) - triggers two different HomeSeer events
Press top or bottom of paddle three times (triple-tap) - triggers two more different HomeSeer events
Press & hold top or bottom of paddle - triggers two more different HomeSeer events
- Compatible with US Z-Wave networks (908 MHz)
- 120 VAC, 60Hz
- 900 watt incandescent
- 200 watt LED / CFL
- 1/2 HP motor
- 1800 watts (15 amp) resistive
- Supports Z-Wave Plus features
- cUL, FCC, Z-Wave Plus certified
- Color: White. Almond color kit available.
HS-WS100* provides instant status feedback and double-tap, triple-tap, press & hold functionality using the Z-Wave "central scene" command class. The feature is supported by all HomeSeer systems, including HS3 software and HomeTroller controllers. If you're using another brand of controller, be sure to check with that manufacturer to see if the central scene features are supported.
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- HS-WS100+ wall switch
- User Guide
- Wall plate NOT included
- Z-Wave plug-in v184.108.40.206 or higher
- WS's with tabs broken off cannot be returned for a refund but may be returned for an exchange. If you find yourself in this situation, feel free to contact HomeSeer Customer Service.
We Also Recommend
HomeSeer HS-WD100+ Z-Wave Plus Scene-Capable Smart Dimmer Switch, Works with Alexa
HomeSeer HS-WD200+ Z-Wave Plus Scene-Capable RGB Smart Dimmer Switch, Works with Alexa
HomeSeer HS-WS200+ Z-Wave Plus Scene-Capable RGB Smart Switch, Works with Alexa