HomeSeer HS-WD100+ Wall Dimmer 5-Pack
HS-WD100+ is a Z-Wave Plus certified dimming (on-off-dim) wall switch for use with most dimmable lighting loads. The switch includes the newest 500 series Z-Wave module and is Z-Wave Plus certified to ensure support for the latest Z-Wave features. HS-WD100+ may be used with most home controllers but should be used with HomeSeer Hometrollers for best compatibility with all features.
- Supports wireless on-off-dim control of dimmable lighting loads
- Z-Wave Plus certified for easy inclusion and reliable communications
- Compatible with HomeSeer (and many other) home controllers
- Includes double-tap, triple-tap, press & hold event features* to trigger up to 6 different home automation events
- Supports Z-Wave central scene technology
- Supports instant status when controlled locally*
- Easy 'screw terminal' installation
Once installed, HS-WD100+ works like any other paddle-style switch and will control on, off and dim functions for the attached lighting load. However, add it to any HomeSeer system and you'll be able to trigger up to 6 different events!
Press top or bottom of paddle once - turns attached load on or off
Press top or bottom of paddle twice (double-tap) - triggers two different HomeSeer events
Press top or bottom of paddle three times (triple-tap) - triggers two more different HomeSeer events
Press & hold top or bottom of paddle - dims attached load up or down and may also be used to trigger two more different HomeSeer events
- Compatible with US Z-Wave networks (908 MHz)
- 120 VAC, 60Hz
- 600 watt incandescent
- 150 watt LED / CFL
- Supports Z-Wave Plus features
- cUL, FCC, Z-Wave Plus certified
- Color: White. Almond color kit available.
|HS-WD100+ and HS-WS100* provide double-tap, triple-tap, press & hold functionality using the Z-Wave "central scene" command class. The feature is supported by all HomeSeer systems, including HS3 software and HomeTroller controllers. This feature is also support by SmartThings using a special device handler. If you're using another brand of controller, be sure to check with that manufacturer to see if the central scene features are supported.|
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- (5) HS-WD100+ wall dimmers
- User Guides
- Wall plates are NOT included
- Z-Wave plug-in v22.214.171.124 or higher
- WD's with tabs broken off cannot be returned for a refund but may be returned for an exchange. If you find yourself in this situation, feel free to contact HomeSeer Customer Service.
We Also Recommend