Cps Tags Software Plugin for HS3
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.|
This software plugin is designed to simply group creation and management. A dynamic rule-based editor allows you to include or exclude devices for an unlimited number of possible groupings. Control these groupings with virtual devices and custom triggers, conditions, and actions.
- Advanced dynamic rule-based Tag editor to create your Tags
- Create unlimited Tags
- Unlimited devices per Tag (tested with thousands of devices!)
- New devices automatically added to the right Tags. No Event or Scripting changes needed! Very powerful, grow your system incorporate your new devices automatically
- See your changes in the editor before committing them to your system. Roll back your changes without risk
- Powerful Tag Events and Conditions add power and flexibility to your Events
- Simple to use Actions are added to control your Tags
- Optionally create a virtual device per Tag and control it with traditional device triggers, conditions, actions, and scripts
- Supports virtual status devices, these devices reflect the state of a Tag
- Since a Tag represents multiple real devices, the virtual status device can flexibly by set to the status that makes the most sense for you
- Last value set to any member device (default)
- The highest value of any member device
- The lowest value of any member device
- The average value of member devices (great for multiple temperature, humidity, and luminance sensors!)
- Copy status graphics from an existing device to your virtual status device with one click
- API for Plugin authors to support Tags in their plugins as well
- Flash supports Tags today!
Usage Scenario Downstairs Lights
- Create a Tag group called DownstairsLights with all devices who's full name contains both Downstairs and Light
- Set DownstairsLights lights to off at 11pm each night. All the devices in the group respond by turning off
- Add a new light downstairs called 'Downstairs Hallway Light', it is automatically added to the #DownstairsLights group. No Event or Script changes required!
Usage Scenario House Temperature
- Create a virtual status device whose value is the average of all your temperature sensors.
Usage Scenario Door Locks
- Create a DoorLock group and set it to 'Locked' each evening. As you expand your system new locks are automatically added and locked daily
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)