GTS CPUXA Ocelot Software Plugin for HS3
📦 FREE Shipping on orders of $100+
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.|
Software plug in for Applied Digital Ocelot/Leopard. This plugin provides an RS232 interface from the Ocelot to Homeseer 22.214.171.124 or higher.
- Individual creation and deletion of IO, Variable, IR(Ocelot/Leopard and Secu16IR), and X10 devices.
- Variables can be set from Device Management page, event actions, and scripting.
- IR locations can be sent from the Device Management page, HomeSeer events, and can be learned from the device's Device Config page.
- X10 received signals have event triggers for All ON, All OFF, Unit ON, and Unit OFF commands.
- IO and Variables can be triggered in HomeSeer events with device value triggers.
- Triggers For IR Match.
- Scripting for set IO, set variable, send IR, and send X10.
- X10 can be set/sent from scripting without devices created.
- Works with Windows and Linux.
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer version 126.96.36.199 or higher
- Compatible with Windows and Linux