HomeSeer HS-FLS100+ Z-Wave Plus Floodlight Sensor 2-Pack
HS-FLS100+ is a Z-Wave-connected outdoor motion (PIR) and light (LUX) sensor that's designed to work with standard floodlight fixtures. It will send Z-Wave commands when motion is sensed and when motion has not been sensed for a period of time. It will also send LUX information via Z-Wave commands.
In "Conventional" mode, HS-FLS100+ will automatically turn on floodlights (directly) when motion is sensed and LUX level is low. In "Smart" mode, HS-FLS100+ sends motion and LUX data to your controller and responds to Z-Wave commands to turns lights on and off.
- Motion (PIR) sensor
- Light (LUX) sensor
- Floodlight power control (up to 300 watts)
- Controller-adjustable motion timeout and light sensitivity
- Fits most standard floodlight mounting brackets
- Easy replacement for non-Z-Wave sensors
HS-FLS100+ is an outdoor MOTION and LUX sensor that may be used in a variety of ways:
- Automatically turns on floodlights when motion is sensed and it's dark (Conventional Mode).
- Turns floodlights on or off when it receives Z-Wave commands from controller (Smart Mode).
- Sends Z-Wave commands when motion is sensed or has not been sensed for a period of time.
- Sends LUX information to controller using Z-Wave commands.
HS-FLS100+ can be used as a retrofit sensor replacement for most motion-activated floodlight fixtures. The motion timeout interval and LUX sensitivity are adjustable via Z-Wave commands.
- Power: 120v / 60Hz
- Maximum Load: 300 watts (incandescent) or 100 watts (LED)
- PIR Angle of Detection: 120°
- PIR Max Range: 39 feet (12 meters)
- LUX Range: 0 - 250
- 908 MHz Z-Wave frequency
- ETL, FCC, Z-Wave certified
- IP44 Rating for outdoor use
- Two (2) HS-FLS100+ floodlight sensors
- Mounting arm
- (3) crimp connectors
- Installation guide
This sensor is designed for 120 VAC use and will work with most conventional floodlight fixtures that are wired with 120 VAC lamp sockets. It is NOT compatible with low voltage fixtures. If you have a low voltage fixture, you will need to replace it to use this sensor.
- Compatible Z-Wave controller or hub
- Compatible floodlight fixture (see below)
- Z-Wave plugin 18.104.22.168