HomeSeer HSM200 Z-Wave Multi-Sensor
The HSM200 senses motion, temperature and light level, can function as a night light, and can also be programmed to display up to 7 different glowing colors when things happen in the home!
- Motion, Temperature, and Light sensor
- Includes multi-colored LEDindicator
- Works as a repeater
- Never needs batteries
- Supports Z-Wave Plus Technology
- Firmware updatable in field by end-consumer
Since the HSM200 is line powered, there are no batteries to change and the unit automatically operates as a Z-Wave network repeater. Installation is fast and easy. Just plug into any available 120v outlet and tap the button on the side to join it to your Z-Wave network.
HSM200 is compatible with any HomeSeer HS3-based system, including the full line of HomeTrollers. HomeSeer users can create events to display different colors when motion is sensed, doors are opened, water leaks are detected or just about anything else happens in the home. Color options include red, green, blue, yellow, magenta, cyan and white. The unit can also be programmed to work as a night light after hours.
- Power: 120v, 60Hz
- US Z-Wave Operation
- Indicator Colors: Red, Green, Blue, Magenta, Cyan, Yellow, White
- Z-Wave Plus Certified
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- Z-Wave certified controller needed for motion, temp, light level sensor
- Color LED feature requires HomeSeer HS3 system or other controller that supports the Z-Wave color command class
Comments / Notes
- The sensor reports luminance as LUX by default. If you enable polling, it will then report as %.