HomeSeer SmartStick+ G2 USB Z-Wave Stick
SmartStick+ is a Z-Wave Plus USB stick for use with HomeSeer (and other) home automation systems. SmartStick+ Network Wide Inclusion (NWI) for easy pairing of Z-Wave products. SmartStick+ may be used with Z-NETs for a centrally managed, muti-network installation.
- Z-Wave Plus Certified Interface for use with HomeSeer Software and HomeTrollers
- Supports Z-Wave Plus (and older) Products
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion (NWI) for Easy Product "Pairing"
- Supports Z-Wave S2 Security - Requires Compatible Software or Hub
- Supports Z-Wave "Smart Start" Inclusion - Requires Compatible Software or Hub
- May be Used with Z-NETs in Larger Homes or for Secondary Residences or Outbuildings
- Provides Easy Upgrade Path from Z-Trollers, Z-Sticks and Most Other Z-Wave Interfaces
- Supports 908.42 MHz products used in North and South America only.
- Z-Wave Plus Certified
- Protocol: Sigma Serial API
- Built-in 500 Series Z-Wave Module
- Includes ZDK 6.8x Z-Wave Library
- Field-upgradable Firmware
- Supports 908.42 mhz (US) Z-Wave frequency
- Compatibility: Any Z-Wave certified smart home software or hub (including all HomeSeer systems) running under Linux or Windows 7 (or higher).
- HomeTroller S6 Systems running Windows 7: HomeTroller S6 Pre-Driver Installer then install drivers below.
- HS3 Software Systems: SmartStick+ Windows Drivers
- SmartStick+ G2 Unit
- Quckstart guide
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Windows 7 or higher & Linux. Windows XP is not supported.
- Supports 908.42 MHz (US) Z-Wave products. Not for use in Europe.