HomeSeer Z-NET Remote Z-Wave Interface (Australia)
Network-Connected AU Z-Wave Controller
Z-NET is a network-connected Z-Wave controller that's designed to send & receive Z-Wave commands from HomeSeer smart home software & hubs. Z-NET is the idea solution for improved performance in large homes or properties with outbuildings (like pool houses or barns)! This edition works in Australia.
- Remote Z-Wave Interface for use with HomeSeer Software and HomeTrollers
- Ethernet (and WiFi) Connections Allow for Optimal Positioning in Home
- May be Used with Other Z-NETs in Larger Homes or for Secondary Residences or Outbuildings
- Includes Easy to Use Web-Based Management Features
- Case Includes Keyhole slots for wall mounting (with your hardware)
- Protocol: Sigma Serial API
- Built-in 500 Series Z-Wave Module
- Includes ZDK 6.5x Z-Wave Library
- Field-upgradable Firmware
- 921 MHz / Australian frequency
- USB Z-Wave radio (921 MHz / Australian frequency)
- AC Power Supply
- Micro USB Power Cable
- Australian Plug Adapter
- Quckstart guide
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Note: This unit operates on 921.4 MHz / 919.8 MHz and may be used in any country that allows operation on that frequency. Not for use in US.
- Note: Z-Wave network backup/restore feature not supported in HomeSeer systems.