HomeSeer Z-NET Remote Z-Wave Interface (Europe)
|🌍 Not in the US? Our UK distributor (Vesternet) offers fast (and economical) delivery of this product: Click here for details.
Network-Connected Euro Z-Wave Controller
Z-NET is a network-connected Z-Wave controller that's designed to send & receive Z-Wave commands from HomeSeer smart home software & hubs. Z-NET is the idea solution for improved performance in large homes or properties with outbuildings (like pool houses or barns)! This edition works in Europe.
- Remote Z-Wave Interface for use with HomeSeer Software and HomeTrollers
- Ethernet (and WiFi) Connections Allow for Optimal Positioning in Home
- May be Used with Other Z-NETs in Larger Homes or for Secondary Residences or Outbuildings
- Includes Easy to Use Web-Based Management Features
- Case Includes Keyhole slots for wall mounting (with your hardware)
- Protocol: Sigma Serial API
- Built-in 500 Series Z-Wave Module
- Includes ZDK 6.5x Z-Wave Library
- Field-upgradable Firmware
- 868 MHz / Euro frequency
- USB Z-Wave radio (868 MHz / Euro frequency)
- AC Power Supply
- Your Choice of Plug Adapter
- Micro USB Power Cable
- Quckstart guide
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Note: This unit operates on 868.42 mhz and may be used in any country that allows operation on that frequency (Most of Europe, for example). Not for use in US.
- Note: Z-Wave network backup/restore feature not supported in HomeSeer systems.