Cooper RF9517DW Decorator Z-Wave Relay Accessory Switch, White
ASPIRE RF Accessory Switch (RF9517) replaces regular switches or dimmers to provide local and remote ON/OFF control. The device also provides 3-way, multi-location or virtual 3-way remote ON/OFF control of a selected RF switch without the need for traditional 3-way wiring. Each switch can be manually controlled and remotely controlled by commands sent from an ASPIRE RF controller or other Z-Wave compatible controllers or programs. ASPIRE RF switches utilize existing 120 V/AC 60Hz standard house wiring and fit in standard wallboxes. No new wiring is required.
- Accessory switch for use with Cooper RF9501 only!
- RF transmitter only, it does not control a load
- Use it as a companion switch for N-Way circuits
- associate this switch with the switch controlling the actual load
- Use this switch when you do not need dimming capability, just On and Off
This switch does NOT control a load directly, it is an RF transmitter and needs to be associated with the RF9501 using either PC software or a Cooper handheld remote. It is used to send RF commands (ON/OFF) to the master RF9501 switch that is connected to the load. If you are unsure as to which switch you need, give us a call.
- 120 V/AC 60Hz
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- RF9517 Switch
- Install Guide
- Accessory switch for use with Cooper RF9501 only! Will not work with any other Cooper load carrying switch.
Comments / Notes
- Note: Alpine White products normally ships within 24 hours. All other colors normally ship within 48 hours.
We Also Recommend