Cooper RF9536AW Z-Wave 2-Wire 1000 watt Dimmer, Alpine White
Ships within 5-7 business days.
Aspire RF™ Dimmers replace regular switches or dimmers to provide local and remote ON/OFF/DIM/BRIGHT control and are compatible with incandescent lighting loads. Aspire RF Dimmers provide other programmable functions (scenes, events, association, child lockout, etc.) when used with Aspire RF or other Z-Wave® compliant controllers*. Each dimmer can be manually controlled and remotely controlled by commands sent from an Aspire RF controller (RFHDCSG, RFTDCSG, RFBER) or other Z-Wave compatible controllers or programs. Aspire RF Dimmers utilize existing 120 V/AC 60Hz standard house wiring and fit into standard wallboxes.
- Supports instant status, HomeSeer is immediatly notified when switch is operated locally
- Supports associations, can be associated with HomeSeer or other devices
- Supports Z-Wave scene class so it can be used with wall controllers and HomeSeer scenes
- Neutral not required
- Brightness Indicator LEDs
No new wiring or neutral are required.
Dimmers feature non-configurable energy saver feature. Provides at least 15% energy savings and extends bulb life 3 times or more (light output no greater than 85%)
*Note: some specific Aspire RF features may not be programmable.
- 120 VAC, 60Hz
- 1000 watt
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- RF9536 switch
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
Comments / Notes
- Note: For 3-way (or more) circuits, use Cooper RF9542 or RF9542-Z accessory switches only
- Note: Alpine White products normally ships within 24 hours. All other colors normally ship within 48 hours
We Also Recommend