Cooper RF9540-N Z-Wave 3-Way, 3-Wire 600 watt Dimmer, Alpine White
Aspire RF™ Dimmers replace regular switches to provide local and remote ON/OFF/DIM/BRIGHT control and are compatible with Incandescent, Magnetic Low-Voltage and Electronic Low-Voltage lighting loads (RF9527). Aspire RF Dimmers provide other programmable functions (scenes, events, association, child lockout, etc.) when used with Aspire RF or other Z-Wave® compliant controllers*. Each dimmer can be manually and remotely controlled by commands sent from an Aspire RF controller (RFTDCSG, RFHDCSG, RFBER) or other Z-Wave compatible controllers or programs. Aspire RF Dimmers utilize existing 120 V/AC 60Hz standard house wiring and fit into standard wallboxes. No new wiring needed.
- Designed for use with dimmable incandescant, CFL and LED bulbs
- Supports instant status, HomeSeer is immediatly notified when switch is operated locally.
- Supports associations, can be associated with HomeSeer or other devices.
- Supports Z-Wave scene class so it can be used with wall controllers and HomeSeer scenes.
- Dimming bar with LED Brightness indicator
- Can be associated with up to 5 different devices
- Requires a neutral
- Max: 600W, incandescent, 300W Dimmable CFL/LED
- 120 VAC 60Hz
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- RF9540-ND Switch
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
- Dimming Wall Switch Comparison
Comments / Notes
- Note: For 3-way (or more) circuits, use Cooper RF9542-Z accessory switch only. When using an RF9542-Z it will need to associated with the RF9534-N using either HomeSeer software or a Cooper remote control. The association allows the RF9542-Z to control the RF9534-N using RF control. No traveler wire is used or required.
- Note: Alpine White products normally ships within 24 hours. All other colors normally ship within 48 hours.
We Also Recommend
Cooper RF9500AW Z-Wave Battery Operated Switch / Dimmer Controller, Alpine White