Cooper RF9542-ZAW Z-Wave Dimmer Accessory Switch, Alpine White
Ships within 5-7 business days.
Aspire RF™ Accessory Dimmers replace regular switches or dimmers to provide local and remote ON/OFF/DIM/BRIGHT control. The device also provides multi-location control or virtual 3-way remote ON/OFF/DIM/BRIGHT control without the need for traditional 3-way wiring or a dedicated traveler wire. Aspire RF Accessory Dimmers provide other programmable functions (scenes, events, association, child lockout, etc.) when used with Aspire RF or other Z-Wave® compliant controller*. Each dimmer can be manually controlled and remotely controlled by commands sent from an Aspire RF controller (RFHDCSG, RFTDCSG, RFBER) or other Z-Wave compatible controllers or programs. Aspire RF Dimmers utilize existing 120V/AC 60Hz standard house wiring and fit in standard wallboxes. No new wiring is needed.
- RF transmitter only, it does not control a load
- Use it as a companion switch for N-Way circuits
- Simply associate this switch with the switch controlling the actual load
- Use this switch when you need dimming capability
- Brightness Indicator LEDs
- Can be associated with up to 5 devices
- 120 VAC, 60Hz
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- RF9542-Z switch
Comments / Notes
- Note: Alpine White products normally ships within 24 hours. All other colors normally ship within 48 hours
- Note that this is an RF accessory switch and it needs to be associated with the primary switch controlling the load. This is done with either the HomeSeer software or a Cooper remote control.
We Also Recommend