Cooper RF9542DW Decorator Non-RF Accessory Switch for 2-Wire Dimmers
Ships within 5-7 business days.
Aspire RF™ Accessory Dimmers replace regular switches or dimmers to provide local and remote ON/OFF/DIM/BRIGHT control. The device also provides multi-location control or virtual 3-way remote ON/OFF/DIM/BRIGHT control without the need for traditional 3-way wiring or a dedicated traveler wire. Aspire RF Accessory Dimmers provide other programmable functions (scenes, events, association, child lockout, etc.) when used with Aspire RF or other Z-Wave® compliant controller*. Each dimmer can be manually controlled and remotely controlled by commands sent from an Aspire RF controller (RFHDCSG, RFTDCSG, RFBER) or other Z-Wave compatible controllers or programs. Aspire RF Dimmers utilize existing 120V/AC 60Hz standard house wiring and fit in standard wallboxes. No new wiring is needed.
- Non-RF accessory switch only; it does not control a load
- Use it as a companion switch for N-Way circuits
- Compatible with RF9534 and RF9536
- Use this switch when you need dimming capability
- Brightness Indicator LEDs
- No Neutral required
- 120 VAC, 60Hz
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- RF9542 switch
Comments / Notes
- Note: This accessory switch is for use with Cooper 2-wire dimmers only (RF9534 and RF9536). It cannot be used with 3-wire dimmers.
- Note: Alpine White products normally ships within 24 hours. All other colors normally ship within 48 hours.
We Also Recommend