Cooper (Eaton) RFWC5AW Z-Wave 5-Scene Controller, Alpine White
Aspire RF Wall Mount 5-Scene Keypad (RFWDC, RFWC5) serves as a flush mounted device for activating up to 5 scenes by manually pushing one of the five buttons on the face of the device. The Scene Keypad has 5 buttons, with LEDs, for turning individual scenes both on and off. Each individual scene can be brightened or dimmed by pressing and holding any active (On) scene’s corresponding button. Oval button located on side of device transmits an All Off command to only the devices associated with that scene controller. The Aspire RF Scene Keypad utilizes existing 120V/AC 60Hz standard house wiring and fits in standard sized wallboxes.
- Fully programmable from within HomeSeer.
- Easily create scenes and download configuration to device.
- Supports scene capable and non-scene capable devices.
- HomeSeer events can be triggered when any button is pressed on or off.
- HomeSeer tracks the status of all buttons.
- Includes a sheet of labels so you can label each button.
- Requires Neutral Wire
- LED status light for each scene
- 120 V/AC 60Hz
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- RFWC5AW Controller
- Install Guide
- US Z-Wave network
Comments / Notes
We Also Recommend