Cooper RFWC5AW Z-Wave 5-Scene Controller, Alpine White
Aspire RF Wall Mount 5-Scene Keypad (RFWDC, RFWC5) serves as a flush mounted device for activating up to 5 scenes by manually pushing one of the five buttons on the face of the device. The Scene Keypad has 5 buttons, with LEDs, for turning individual scenes both on and off. Each individual scene can be brightened or dimmed by pressing and holding any active (On) scene’s corresponding button. Oval button located on side of device transmits an All Off command to only the devices associated with that scene controller. The Aspire RF Scene Keypad utilizes existing 120V/AC 60Hz standard house wiring and fits in standard sized wallboxes.
- Fully programmable from within HomeSeer. Easily create scenes and download configuration to device. Supports scene capable and non-scene capable devices.
- HomeSeer events can be triggered when any button is pressed on or off. HomeSeer tracks the status of all buttons.
- Includes a sheet of labels so you can label each button.
- Requires Neutral Wire
- LED status light for each scene
- Easily transfer scene commands from primary controller
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- RFWDC 5-Scene controller
Comments / Notes
- Note: Alpine White products normally ships within 24 hours. All other colors normally ship within 48 hours.
We Also Recommend