Dakota Alert DCMA-2500 Wireless Motion Alert Kit
- Wireless Motion Sensor / Receiver Kit
- 1/2 Mile Range
- Receiver handles up to 4 zones
- Integrates with HomeSeer
- Motion Sensed Can Trigger Automation Events and Alerts
- Receiver Includes Built-in Chime
The DCMA-2500 is a feature filled wireless motion detector / receiver kit with a ½ mile* radio range. The motion detecting sensor operates on one 9-volt battery (not included) and will detect a person or vehicle passing by out to about 50 feet. The sensor will then send a signal back to the receiver up to ½ mile away.
The DCMA-2500 kit can be used by homeowners and business owners alike as a driveway alarm, entrance alert, back yard monitor, etc. Installation is very quick and simple, and it can be done by virtually anyone.
The DCR-2500 is the receiver for the DCMA-2500 system. The receiver has four form “C” relay outputs and one 12VDC output. The output durations are adjustable up to 10 minutes. The receiver will play one of four different tunes that are selected at the transmitter so that different zones can be distinguished. The receiver is powered by a 12VDC transformer. The receiver also offers a 5 minute exit delay so you can leave the house without disturbing any occupants as well as a reminder beep and counter function.
- Operating Range: -30F to 120F
- Receiver Output: 4 x "C" Relays and 1 x 12VDC output
- 1/2 mile Range (depending on environment)
Downloads(Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- DCMT-2500 Transmitter with mounting brackets and screws
- DCR-2500 Receiver with AC Power Adapter
We Also Recommend