Dome DMWV1 Wireless Z-Wave Plus Water Main Controller
The Dome Home Automation DMWV1 Water Main Shut-off is designed to fit over existing 1/4 turn ball-valves for pipes sized up to 1 1/2 inches. No professional plumbing contractor is required -- it can be installed by a homeowner with just a screwdriver. This device requires a HomeSeer system or other Z-Wave Certified hub for operation.
- Easy-to-Install using minimal tools.
- Installs over existing valve without need of a plumber using just a screw driver.
- Works with 1/4 turn ball-valves on pipes sized up to 1 1/2 inch.
- Open/Close valve control allowing for automatic water shut-off when leaks are detected as well as on demand control using your smarthome mobile app.
- Can be set up to Automatically Shut Valve when water is detected by the leak sensor
- 120'-150' range depending on the environment, also functions as Z-Wave signal extender.
- Z-Wave Plus Certified. Requires a Z-Wave Certified Hub to operate.
- Compatible with US Z-Wave networks (908 MHz)
- DMWV1 Unit
- Mounting Hardware
- Power Supply
- HomeSeer HS3 system (or other Z-Wave certified hub) required for full functionality
- HomeSeer Z-Wave plug-in v126.96.36.199 or higher
We Also Recommend