Fibaro FBFGGC Z-Wave Swipe
Swipe supports six singular gestures (up, down, left, right, clockwise, counter-clockwise) and up to six combinations of gestures, called sequences, offering a total of 12 different controls. Sequences can be made of two or three gestures. Every sequence must be unique and cannot contain circular gestures. Additionally, two identical gestures may not be used next to each other.
- Use to launch automation events or scenes with simple hand gestures
- Compatible with HomeSeer (and other) home controllers
- Responds to single or combination (sequence) hand gestures
- No need to touch the screen; just wave your hand
- Detects only intentional gestures, ignores everyday body movements
- Variety of possible gestures allows up to 12 different controls
- Beeping and LED confirm gesture detection, Swipe power on, etc.
While simple left/right and up/down gestures are perfect for On/Off control, the Swipe is also capable of offering "slide" controls through circular gestures. You could dim the lights or adjust the blinds, for example, by circling your hand until the desired brightness level or blind height is reached. Circular gestures can also trigger events or scenes.
- Swipe controller
- Micro USB cable
We Also Recommend