Global Cache IP2IR-P Ethernet to IR Controller (PoE)
Seamlessly connect, monitor, and control infrared devices over a network and the Internet. The iTach TCP/IP (Ethernet) devices provide a new level of automation and control flexibility, enabling device networking in homes, businesses, or schools. The product is based on open systems and standards for easy integration and compatibility with PC based control software, iPhone/iPod/iPad control apps, and high-end control systems.
- Ethernet to Infrared (IR) controller
- May be powered by AC adapter, USB cable or Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Integrates with all HomeSeer systems
- Integrated web server for easy configuration
- Configure through TCP/IP set up commands
- 3 Independent selectable IR outputs or sensor inputs
- Allows HomeSeer systems to control audio and video equipment through IR commands.
- RJ45 connector
- 100/10 Mbits Ethernet protocol
- Adheres to TCP, DHCP and HTTP standards
- FCC (Part 15, Class B), C-tick, CE
- RoHs compliant
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.25" x 2.25" x 1.25"
- Weight: 3.25 oz. (6 oz. with power supply)
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- 5 to 16V DC@300mA (wall power adapter included)
- USB power cable
- 3 IR emitters included
- 1 IR blaster included (supported on 3rd IR port)
- Quickstart Instruction Card
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
We Also Recommend