HomeSeer ADIO-100 Analog / Digital System Interface
The ADIO-100 is an analog and digital system interface designed to allow HomeSeer systems to integrate with a variety of anlog and digital sensors and other devices.
- Use with HomeSeer to monitor up to 8 analog sensors
- 8 digital ports may be used to detect contact closures (such as door or window switches)
- Digital ports may also be configured to output 5 volts for use with a variety of devices such as LEDs or piezo buzzers or chimes
- Integrates tightly with HomeSeer with the ADIO-100 plug-in
- Use with Dakota Alert wireless receiver to trigger automation events when outdoor sensors detect vehicles, people, animals, etc..
- Use with simple switch buttons (like door bells) to trigger automation events.
- Use with wired door or window magnetic switch sensors to trigger automation events.
- Use with analog sensors to monitor light levels, temperature, humidity, etc...
- Includes 8 analog inputs for use with a variety of sensors
- Includes 8 user configurable digital ports (input or 5v output)
- Analog input voltage - 10 VDC Max
- Digital input voltage - 10 VDC Max
- Included AC adapter output - 12 VDC
- ADIO-100 unit
- AC adapter
We Also Recommend