HomeSeer HS-FLS100+ Z-Wave Plus Floodlight Sensor 2-Pack
HS-FLS100+ is a Z-Wave-connected outdoor motion (PIR) and light (LUX) sensor that's designed to work with standard floodlight fixtures. It will sends Z-Wave commands when motion is sensed and when motion has not been sensed for a period of time. It will also send LUX information via Z-Wave commands.
In "Conventional" mode, HS-FLS100+ will automatically turn on floodlights (directly) when motion is sensed and LUX level is low. In "Smart" mode, HS-FLS100+ sends motion and LUX data to your controller and responds to Z-Wave commands to turns lights on and off.
- Motion (PIR) sensor
- Light (LUX) sensor
- Floodlight power control (up to 300 watts)
- Controller-adjustable motion timeout and light sensitivity
- Fits most standard floodlight mounting brackets
- Easy replacement for non-Z-Wave sensors
HS-FLS100+ is an outdoor MOTION and LUX sensor that may be used in a variety of ways:
- Automatically turns on floodlights when motion is sensed and it's dark (Conventional Mode).
- Turns floodlights on or off when it receives Z-Wave commands from controller (Smart Mode).
- Sends Z-Wave commands when motion is sensed or has not been sensed for a period of time.
- Sends LUX information to controller using Z-Wave commands.
HS-FLS100+ can be used as a retrofit sensor replacement for most motion-activated floodlight fixtures. The motion timeout interval and LUX sensitivity are adjustable via Z-Wave commands.
- Maximum Load: 300 watts (incandescent) or 100 watts (LED)
- PIR Angle of Detection: 120°
- PIR Max Range: 39 feet (12 meters)
- LUX Range: 0 - 250
- 908 MHz Z-Wave frequency
- ETL, FCC, Z-Wave certified
- IP44 Rating for outdoor use
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- (2) HS-FLS100+ floodlight sensors
- Mounting arms
- Crimp connectors
- Installation guides
- Compatible Z-Wave controller or hub
- Compatible floodlight fixture
- Z-Wave plugin 126.96.36.199
We Also Recommend