HomeSeer HS-LS100+ Z-Wave Plus Leak Sensor 5-Pack
HS-LS100+ is a compact, easy to install Z-Wave Plus leak sensor that's designed to send Z-Wave commands when a water leak is sensed or when a water leak has not been sensed for a period of time.
- Leak sensor
- Designed for free-standing or wall mounted installation
- Includes optional magnetic wall mount (with probe cable)
- Works with most Z-Wave certified controllers*
- Supports S2 security
HS-LS100+ may be used to trigger events ("automations") when water leaks are detected. Use to control water valves, send notifications or sound alarms when water leaks are sensed. This leak sensor will send Z-Wave commands when (a) water is sensed and (b) when water has not been sensed for a (user-adjustable) period of time.
The included optional magnetic mount (with probe) allows HS-LS100+ to be wall mounted away from leak area. The probe cable may also be used to detect water levels when installed into a container: Example: use to detect "full" water condition in a dehumidifier reservoir.
- 908 MHz Z-Wave frequency
- Dimensions (main unit): 2.5" x 2.5" x 1"
- LED indicator
- Five (5) HS-LS100+ Leak Sensors
- Lithium battery
- Magnetic wall mount with cable probe
- Mounting hardware
- User guide
- Z-Wave certified home controller or hub
Comments / Notes
- This sensor should be compatible with any hub that supports the Z-Wave notification command class. It will not work with hubs that do not support this command class (including Wink).