HomeSeer HS-MS100+ Z-Wave Plus Motion Sensor - OPEN BOX
HS-MS100+ is a compact, easy to install Z-Wave Plus motion sensor that's designed to send Z-Wave commands when motion is sensed or when motion has not been sensed for a period of time.
|Open Box stock includes customer returns that have been opened or new items with damaged packaging. Most items are in 'like new' condition but some may have slight cosmetic blemishes. All open box items come with the original manufacturer's warranty and are also covered by our 30-day return policy.|
- Motion sensor
- Magnetic mount
- Easy to install
- Easy to adjust
- Works with most Z-Wave certified controllers*
- Supports S2 security
- Works on battery power or line power (adapter not included)
HS-MS100+ may be used to trigger events ("automations") when motion is sensed. Use this turn on lights, send notifications, sound alarms or change the occupancy status of your home. This motion sensor will send Z-Wave commands when (a) motion is sensed and (b) when motion has not been sensed for a (user-adjustable) period of time.
- 908 MHz Z-Wave frequency
- Dimensions (main unit): 2" x 2" x 1.75"
- Micro USB port (for line power)
- Blue LED indicator
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- Motion sensor
- CR123a battery
- Mounting hardware
- User guide
- Z-Wave certified home controller or hub
- The vibration sensor is a movement sensor which alerts Z-Wave if the main unit has been moved.
- *This sensor should be compatible with any hub that supports the Z-Wave notification command class. It will not work with hubs that do not support this command class (including Wink).
We Also Recommend