HomeSeer HS-WA100+ Wired 3-way Companion Switch for HomeSeer Dimmers & Switches
HS-WA100+ is a wired (non-RF) 3-way wall companion switch that provides remote control of HomeSeer load controlling wall switches. HS-WA100+ is designed to be wired directly to the "traveler" wire of a lighting circuit.
- Wired (non-RF) 3-way companion switch for use with HomeSeer Wall Dimmers & Switches
- Supports ON - OFF - DIM functions of the connected load switch or dimmer
- Supports Multi-Tap event triggers of the connected load switch or dimmer
- May be paired with 1 or 2 more HS-WA100+ companions for 4-way or 5-way operation
- Easy 'screw terminal' installation
- Note: HS-WA100+ is not a stand alone switch and will not control a load by itself
Once installed, HS-WA100+ works like any other paddle-style switch and will remotely control the attached load switch with on-off-dim functions. Additionally, the HS-WA100+ will access the built-in features of HomeSeer load switches including the following:
- Press top or bottom of paddle once - prompts appropriate load switch to turn attached load on or off
- Press top or bottom of paddle multiple times - prompts appropriate load switch to trigger multiple different HomeSeer events.
- Press & hold top or bottom of paddle - prompts appropriate load switch to dim attached load up or down and may also be used to trigger two more different HomeSeer events
- Compatible with HomeSeer 100 & 200 series dimmers and switches
- 120 VAC, 60Hz
- cUL certified
- May be paired with 1 or 2 other HS-WA100+ companions for 4-way and 5-way operation
- Color: White. Almond color kit available
- HS-WA100+ wall companion
- User Guide
- Screwless wall plate is NOT included
This is not a stand-alone switch and will not control a load directly!
- Requires standard 3-way electrical wiring (with traveler wire)
- Must be used with HomeSeer 100 or 200 series wall switches or dimmers