Our office is closed in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday. Orders placed after 3 pm EST Wednesday will be shipped on Monday.
HomeSeer HS-WA100+ Wired 3-way Companion Switch for HS-WS100+ and HS-WD100+
HS-WA100+ is a wired (non-RF) 3-way wall companion switch that provides remote control of HomeSeer load controlling wall switches (HS-WS100+, HS-WD100+). HS-WA100+ is designed to be wired directly to the HS-WS100+ or HS-WD100+ using a "traveler" wire.
- Wired (non-RF) 3-way companion switch for use with HomeSeer HS-WS100+ and HS-WD100+ wall switches
- Supports remote use of double-tap, triple-tap, press & hold and instant status features of the HS-WS100+ and HS-WD100+ wall switches
- May be paired with 1 or 2 more HS-WA100+ companions for 4-way or 5-way operation
- Easy 'screw terminal' installation
- Note: HS-WA100+ is not a stand alone switch and will not control a load by itself
Once installed, HS-WA100+ works like any other paddle-style switch and will remotely control the attached HS-WS100+ or HS-WD100+ load switch with on-off-dim functions. Additionally, the HS-WA100+ will access the built-in features of HomeSeer load switches including the following:
Press top or bottom of paddle once - prompts appropriate load switch to turn attached load on or off
Press top or bottom of paddle twice (double-tap) - prompts appropriate load switch to trigger two different HomeSeer events
Press top or bottom of paddle three times (triple-tap) - prompts appropriate load switch to trigger two more different HomeSeer events
Press & hold top or bottom of paddle - prompts appropriate load switch to dim attached load up or down and may also be used to trigger two more different HomeSeer events
- Compatible with HomeSeer HS-WS100+ and HS-WD100+
- 120 VAC, 60Hz
- cUL certified
- May be paired with 1 or 2 other HS-WA100+ companions for 4-way and 5-way operation
- Color: White. Almond color kit available
This is not a stand-alone switch and will not control a load directly!
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- HS-WA100+ wall companion
- User Guide
- Wall plate NOT included
- Requires standard 3-way electrical wiring (with traveler wire)
- Must be used with HomeSeer HS-WS100+ or HS-WD100+ wall switches or dimmers
- WA's with tabs broken off cannot be returned for a refund but may be returned for an exchange. If you find yourself in this situation, feel free to contact HomeSeer Customer Service.
We Also Recommend