HomeSeer HS-WS100+ Z-Wave Plus Scene Capable Wall Switch - USED
Z-Wave Plus Smart Wall Switch
HS-WS100+ is a Z-Wave smart wall switch that may also be used as a multi-tap scene controller. The switch includes the latest Z-Wave Plus technology for greater range and faster performance!
- Supports wireless on-off control of lighting and appliance loads
- Z-Wave Plus certified for easy inclusion and reliable communications
- Compatible with HomeSeer (and many other) home controllers
- Includes double-tap, triple-tap, press & hold event features to trigger up to 6 different home automation events
- Supports Z-Wave central scene technology
- Supports instant status when controlled locally
- Easy 'screw terminal' installation
Once installed, HS-WS100+ works like any other paddle-style switch and will turn the attached load on or off. However, add it to any HomeSeer system and you'll be able to trigger up to 6 different events!
Press top or bottom of paddle once - turns attached load on or off
Press top or bottom of paddle twice (double-tap) - triggers two different HomeSeer events
Press top or bottom of paddle three times (triple-tap) - triggers two more different HomeSeer events
Press & hold top or bottom of paddle - triggers two more different HomeSeer events
- Compatible with US Z-Wave networks (908 MHz)
- 120 VAC, 60Hz
- 900 watt incandescent
- 200 watt LED / CFL
- 1/2 HP motor
- 1800 watts (15 amp) resistive
- Supports Z-Wave Plus features
- cUL, FCC, Z-Wave Plus certified
- Color: White. Almond color kit available.
HS-WD100+ and HS-WS100* provide instant status feedback and double-tap, triple-tap, press & hold functionality using the Z-Wave "central scene" command class. The feature is supported by all HomeSeer systems, including HS3 software and HomeTroller controllers. If you're using another brand of controller, be sure to check with that manufacturer to see if the central scene features are supported.
- HS-WS100+ wall switch
- User Guide
- Z-Wave plug-in v18.104.22.168 or higher
|USED stock includes customer returns that have been opened and installed. These units are in good shape but may have cosmetic blemishes and may also be missing hardware. All used items come with the original manufacturer's warranty and are also covered by our 30-day return policy.|