HomeSeer Z-NET Remote Z-Wave Interface (UK)
Z-NET-UK-UZB is Z-Wave interface that includes an attached USB Z-Wave radio for use in the UK.
- Remote Z-Wave Interface for use with HomeSeer Software and HomeTrollers
- Ethernet (and WiFi) Connections Allow for Optimal Positioning in Home
- May be Used with Other Z-NETs in Larger Homes or for Secondary Residences or Outbuildings
- Includes Easy to Use Web-Based Management Features
- Case Includes Keyhole slots for wall mounting (with your hardware)
- Protocol: Sigma Serial API
- Built-in 500 Series Z-Wave Module
- Includes ZDK 6.5x Z-Wave Library
- Field-upgradable Firmware
- 868 MHz / Euro frequency
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- USB Z-Wave radio (868 MHz / UK)
- AC Power Supply
- Micro USB Power Cable
- UK Plug Adapter
- Quckstart guide
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Comments / Notes
- Note: This unit operates on 868.42 mhz and may be used in any country that allows operation on that frequency (Most of Europe, for example). Not for use in US.
- Note: Z-Wave network backup/restore feature not supported in HomeSeer systems.
We Also Recommend