HomeSeer HS3-Pi-3 Home Automation Software for the Raspberry Pi-3 (30 Day Trial)
By purchasing this free product, you will receive a 30 day trial license via your store email address.
HS3 is an advanced smart home automation software that's designed to work with lighting, thermostats, door locks, security systems, audio-video equipment, irrigation systems, garage doors, environmental sensors, IP cameras and much more!
Note: This version of HS3 supports up to 5 concurrently running Linux drivers (plug-ins)
- Control Your Home Remotely with No Monthly Fees!
- Includes FREE apps for Apple and Android Mobile Phones and Tablets!
- Controls Lighting, Thermostats, Door Locks, Security Systems and More!
- May be Activated and Programmed by Voice!
- Supports Spoken Announcements, Alerts and Reminders!
- Compatible with Z-Wave, X10, Insteon and most other popular protocols!
- HS3 Ranked #1 Home Automation System for 2014, 2015, 2016 by TopTenReviews.com!
Reliable & Fast Locally Processed Automation
HomeTrollers process all your automation locally, ensuring the highest level of reliability and performance. You won't experience the "delays" that are common with Internet-reliant solutions like 'smart hubs' and 'gateways'..
Safe & Secure
Every HomeTroller is designed to store all your sensitive information right there at home, never in the cloud. This helps to prevent hackers and prying eyes from seeing your personal data and custom home automation schedules.
Our MyHS web service simplifies the process of controlling your home remotely but is not required to automate your home. Your HomeTroller will continue to control your home 24/7, even when the internet is down or there's a web service outage.
Works with (Nearly) Everything
HomeTrollers are designed to work with thousands of products from hundreds of manufactures using most popular home automation technologies. With HomeSeer, your imagination is your only limitation!
Amazon Echo / IFTTT
Leverage the latest technology with your HomeSeer-powered home! Use Amazon's popular 'Echo' to control your home by voice and create IFTTT 'Recipes' that integrate with more than 300 web products, apps and services from around the world!
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- Trial Software License Code
- Raspberry Pi3 computer
- Configuration: Desktop or Mobile Device running Chrome, Firefox or Safari Web Browser
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
We Also Recommend