HomeSeer HS-WS200+ Z-Wave Plus Scene-Capable RGB Smart Switch, Works with Alexa
HS-WS200+ is a Z-Wave Plus relay (on-off) wall switch for use with most lighting and appliance loads. The switch includes an RBG LED indicator which may be controlled wirelessly to suit color preferences or to reflect the changing status of other devices in your home. HS-WS200+ is also designed to trigger automation events with a multi-tap operation (up to 5 taps). HS-WS200+ may be used with most home controllers but should be used with HomeSeer Hometrollers for best compatibility with all features.
- Supports wireless on-off control of lighting and appliance loads
- Color & blink status of LED indicator is controlled with Z-Wave commands
- Supports multi-tap and press & hold event triggers up to 5 taps (14 possible triggers)
- Supports instant status when controlled locally
- Compatible with HomeSeer (and many other) home controllers
- Supports S2 Security
- Easy 'screw terminal' installation
- Works with Alexa and Google Home (hub required)
- Works with HS-WA100+ wall companion for 3-way, 4-way and 5-way circuits
Once installed, HS-WS200+ works like any other paddle-style switch and will turn the attached load on or off. However, add it to any HomeSeer system and you'll be able to trigger up to 14 different events!
RGB LED Indicator
In normal mode, the LED indicator glows to reflect the on/off status of each circuit using a palette of 7 possible colors. Normal mode colors can be set once and left or can be programmed to change every day or on holidays, birthdays and other special events. For example, you can program dimmers to glow green and red on holidays
In status mode, the LED can be controlled to reflect the status of nearly anything in the home. For example, if the front door is closed and locked, it can glow green. If the door is closed but not locked, it can glow yellow. If the door is open, it can blink red. If no status conditions are active, wall switches automatically return to normal mode.
- Press top or bottom of paddle once - turns attached load on or off and can also trigger 2 HomeSeer events
- Press & hold top or bottom of paddle - triggers 2 HomeSeer events
- Press top or bottom of paddle 2, 3, 4, or 5 times - triggers up to 8 more different HomeSeer events
- Compatible with US Z-Wave networks (908 MHz)
- 120 VAC, 60Hz
- 900 watt incandescent
- 200 watt LED / CFL
- 1/2 HP motor
- 1800 watts (15 amp) resistive
- Supports Z-Wave Plus features
- cUL, FCC, Z-Wave Plus certified
- Color: White. Almond color kit available.
These features are supported by all HomeSeer systems, including HS3 software and HomeTroller controllers. If you're using another brand of controller, be sure to check with that manufacturer to see if the central scene features are supported.
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- HS-WS200+ wall switch
- User Guide
- Wall plate NOT included
- Z-Wave plug-in v22.214.171.124 or higher
- WS's with tabs broken off cannot be returned for a refund but may be returned for an exchange. If you find yourself in this situation, feel free to contact HomeSeer Customer Service.
We Also Recommend