Intermatic CA3750 Z-Wave Contactor Module
The CA3750 Multi-Voltage High Current Contactor Module is a Z-Wave™ enabled device which is fully compatible with any Z-Wave enabled network.
- For Z-Wave Control of Larger Loads
- Suitable for use with many Air Conditioners, Spas and Heaters
- Includes Indoor/Outdoor Case
- Multiple location ON/OFF control of contactor when used with wireless controls.
- Multi-Voltage power supply 120, 208, 240 or 277 VAC
- Field configurable outputs, 2 controllable SPST contacts or simultaneous DPST
- Up-front activator switch always operates load, does not require central control system.
- Operating Temperature Range: -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C)
- Power Consumption: 6.0W Maximum
- Ratings: 120, 208, 240, 277VAC, 50/60Hz 6600 Watts
- 30 A Resistive; 5500VA 25 A Inductive; 5540 Watts
- 20 A @ 277VAC Ballast; 4400 Watts 20 A Tungsten;
- 3HP @ 220VAC Motor
- Enclosure: NEMA 3R Indoor-Outdoor Polycarbonate Case
- Connections: 1-Neutral/Line 2, 2-Line 1, 3 & 4 Contact 1, 5 & 6 Contact 2
- Range: 50ft indoor
- Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Product Guide
- Installation Guide
CA3750 Contact Module with Case and Insulator Label in plain OEM packaging.
No printed documentation is included.
We Also Recommend