RFXCOM RFXrec433 433.92 MHz USB Receiver
The RFXCOM received is designed to receive signals from wireless 433.92 MHz devices including Oregon Scientific wireless sensors. The unit integrates nicely with all HomeSeer systems using the RFXCOM software plug-in.
- 433 MHz Wireless Receiver
- Supports Large Range of Wireless Sensors
- Field Upgradable Firmware
- Standard USB Interface
- Works with Oregon Scientific Protocol 1.0, 2.1 and 3.0 sensors
- Compatible with Euro Wireless X10 Devices (Not for US X10)
- CE certified EN300-220 and RoHS
- CSMA-CA technology to avoid RF collisions
- RFXCOM Downloads Page
- RFXCOM Receiver
- More Information
- RFXCOM plug-in required for use with HomeSeer systems
Note: This unit is based on the RFXtrx433 tranceiver but the transmitter functions have been disabled. The firmware on this unit is designed to support receiver functions only as the transmitter is not FCC certified.