WGL 41014 Rain8net PRO2 Professional Irrigation Controller + Input
- Professional Version of the Rain8net sprinkler controller
- Turn on or off each of the zone individually
- Turn off all zones on a specific module
- Turn off all zones on all modules
- Get the current status of all zones
- Default run timer for each zone to prevent over watering
- Up to 1000' between Rain8 and computer
- Same as 41012 except includes a single input for connecting to a flow meter or rain sensor
- All of the same great features found in our original Rain8net but with following additions:
- ON - OFF control of each valve at the Rain8 module itself, no need to run back to a PC to turn a zone on (or off).
- Each zone has a LED to indicate if it is running or idle.
- All valve wires and connections are protected against lightning surges.
- All RS232 and network connections protected against ESD and lightning.
- Each of the 8 outputs to the valves is protected against overloading by a self-resetting electronic fuse.
- Connects via a free RS232 port on your computer or HomeTroller / PRO-100
- Includes a single input for connecting to a flow meter or rain sensor
- 24 - 27v AC, 50 or 60 hz
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- Rain8netPRO unit
- 24VAC 20VA transformer
- 10' RS232 cable
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
We Also Recommend
HomeSeer HomeTroller S6 PRO Home Automation Controller - REFURBISHED
Cooper RF9540-NDW White Decorator Z-Wave 3-Way, 3-Wire 600 watt Dimmer - OPEN BOX