HomeSeer HS-WD200+ Z-Wave Plus Scene-Capable RGB Smart Dimmer Switch, Works with Alexa
| 📢 New version coming out in October. See HS-WX300
The Best Z-Wave Smart Dimmer Switch
What makes our Z-Wave smart dimmer switch better? HS-WD200+ has (7) LED indicators that may be programmed to glow or blink different colors when things happen in your home and you can launch automations by tapping the paddle multiple times.
- Supports wireless on-off-dim control of dimmer lighting loads
- Includes 7 individually controllable RGB LED dimmer status indicators
- Color & blink status of LED indicators are controlled with Z-Wave commands (patent pending)
- Support multi-tap and press & hold event triggers up to 5 taps (14 possible triggers)
- Supports instant status when controlled locally
- Compatible with HomeSeer (and many other) home controllers
- Supports S2 Security
- Works with Alexa and Google Home (hub required)
- Easy 'screw terminal' installation
- Works with HS-WA100+ wall companion for 3-way, 4-way and 5-way circuits
- Includes Z-Wave signal repeater feature
Once installed, HS-WD200+ Z-Wave smart dimmer works like any other paddle-style switch and will control on, off and dim functions for the attached lighting load. However, add it to any HomeSeer system and you'll unleash these advanced features!
RGB LED Indicators
In normal mode, LED indicators glow to reflect the on/off/dim status of each circuit using a palette of 7 possible colors. Normal mode colors can be set once and left or can be programmed to change every day or on holidays, birthdays and other special events. For example, you can program dimmers to glow green and red on holidays
In status mode, individual LEDs can be controlled to reflect the status of nearly anything in the home. For example, if it's after midnight and the garage door was left open, the 3rd LED on all the bedroom dimmers can be programmed to glow yellow (or any color). If a smoke alarm goes off, all LEDS on all dimmers can blink red. If no status conditions are active, wall switches automatically return to normal mode.
- Press top or bottom of paddle once - turns attached load on or off and can also trigger 2 HomeSeer events
- Press & hold top or bottom of paddle - dims attached load and can also trigger 2 HomeSeer events
- Press top or bottom of paddle 2, 3, 4, or 5 times - triggers up to 8 more different HomeSeer events
- Compatible with US Z-Wave networks (908 MHz)
- 120 VAC, 60Hz
- 600 watt incandescent
- 150 watt LED / CFL
- Supports Z-Wave Plus features
- Supports Z-Wave S2 security
- cUL, FCC, Z-Wave Plus certified
- Forward Phase
- Color: White. Almond color kit available.
- HS-WD200+ wall dimmer
- Basic User Guide
- Screwless wall plate is NOT included
The special RGB and multi-tap features of this dimmer are fully supported by HomeSeer systems. SmartThings users may also take advantage of these features using a special device handler. If you're using another brand of controller, contact HomeSeer for assistance.
On HomeSeer systems, simple event actions can be used to set the normal mode color and the individual LED status color (and blink).
- Z-Wave plug-in v18.104.22.168 or higher
- WD's with tabs broken off cannot be returned for a refund but may be returned for an exchange. Contact HomeSeer Customer Service for assistance.
- 2-year warranty