Z-WaveMe ZMEAUZB (AUS / NZ / Peru) Z-Wave Interface
Z-Wave USB Stick For AUS / NZ
ZMEAUZB is a Z-Wave Plus certified interface for use with HomeSeer smart home software & hubs. UZB supports Network Wide Inclusion (NWI) for easy pairing of Z-Wave products. This version is for use in Australia, New Zealand and Peru.
- Z-Wave Plus Certifed Interface for use with HomeSeer Software and HomeTrollers
- This version is for use in Australia, New Zealand and Peru
- Supports Z-Wave Plus (and older) Products
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion (NWI) for Easy Product "Pairing"
- Z-Wave Plus Certified
- Protocol: Sigma Serial API
- Built-in 500 Series Z-Wave Module
- Includes ZDK 6.5x Z-Wave Library
- Field-upgradable Firmware
- 921.4 MHz / 919.8 MHz Z-Wave frequency
- For use in Australia, New Zealand and Peru only
- ZMEAUZB Unit
- Instruction Sheet
- Works with all HomeSeer HS3-based systems (including HomeTrollers)
- Supports 921,4 MHz / 919.8 MHz Z-Wave products
- Note: This unit operates on 921,4 MHz / 919.8 MHz and may be used in any country that allows operation on that frequency. Not for use in US.
- Note: Z-Wave network backup/restore feature not supported in HomeSeer systems.