Blade BLRadar Software Plugin for HS4
📦 FREE Shipping on orders of $200+
|NOTE: This plugin is no longer supported by the developer and is available free of charge. To obtain a license, add to cart and checkout. No payment is required. Your license will be emailed to you directly. Community support is available on our message board.|
The BLRadar Plugin for HS4 will give you maximum control over your motion sensors and lighting in your home with features like active zone devices, directional movement devices, custom scripting, and much more!
- Provides a web interface for all configuration in the plug-in.
- Echo is logged to the HomeSeer log.
- No Echo is logged to the HomeSeer log.
- Active Zone activity is logged to the HomeSeer log.
- Dusk/Dawn sensor activity is logged to the HomeSeer log.
- All logging to the HomeSeer log can be turned on and off by the user.
- Allows user to use RFXCom devices which will respond to device values assigned in the plug-in for each sensor.
- Allows user to link a dusk/dawn sensor to a motion sensor so that dead batteries are only reported if both have not responded in the specified time.
- Allows user to specify custom device string, image and style for each sensor or active zone configured in the plug-in.
- Allows user to turn off and on the time information displayed for active zone and sensor device strings.
- Allows user to assign a virtual device which causes the plug-in to perform all actions on the virtual device and not modify the original sensor device in any way.
- Allows user to specify the time information format that will be displayed (if enabled) for all sensor and active zone device strings.
- Provides support for User Defined Motion Code (UDMC) VB.Net scripting in the plug-in.
- Users can add their own custom scripting code for each ON and OFF status for each sensor.
- User can choose to log all sensor activity to the BLRadar database file.
- Reports can be executed on sensor activity data collected in the database
- User can choose to enable a system tray icon which can also be used to configure the plug-in.
- User can set a dead battery time (in hours) for each sensor configured in the plug-in.
- User can add active zones to the plug-in and then assign multiple motion sensors to each active zone.
- Creates plug-in controlled devices that report last echo and sensor failure count.
- Supports Event triggers for HomeSeer events.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS4-Powered System
- Compatible with Windows and Linux