Blade BLRadar Software Plugin for HS4
📦 FREE Shipping on orders of $100+
The BLRadar Plugin for HS4 will give you maximum control over your motion sensors and lighting in your home with features like active zone devices, directional movement devices, custom scripting, and much more! Upgrade available: Learn more.
- Provides a web interface for all configurations in the plugin.
- Echo is logged to the HS4 log.
- No Echo is logged to the HS4 log.
- Active Zone activity is logged to the HS4 log.
- Dusk/Dawn sensor activity is logged to the HS4 log.
- All logging to the HS4 log can be turned on and off by the user.
- Allows users to use RFXCom devices which will respond to devise values assigned in the plugin for each sensor.
- Allows users to link a dusk/dawn sensor to a motion sensor so that dead batteries are only reported if both have not responded in the specified time.
- Allows the user to specify custom device string, image, and style for each sensor or active zone configured in the plugin.
- Allows users to turn off and on the time information displayed for active zone and sensor device strings.
- Allows the user to assign a virtual device which causes the plugin to perform all actions on the virtual device and not modify the original sensor device in any way.
- Allows the user to specify the time information format that will be displayed (if enabled) for all sensor and active zone device strings.
- Provides support for User-Defined Motion Code (UDMC) VB.Net scripting in the plugin.
- Users can add their own custom scripting code for each ON and OFF status for each sensor.
- Users can choose to log all sensor activity to the BLRadar database file.
- Reports can be executed on sensor activity data collected in the database
- Users can choose to enable a system tray icon which can also be used to configure the plugin.
- Users can set a dead battery time (in hours) for each sensor configured in the plugin.
- Users can add active zones to the plugin and then assign multiple motion sensors to each active zone.
- Creates plugin-controlled devices that report the last echo and sensor failure count.
- Supports Event triggers for HS4 events.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS4-Powered System
- Compatible with Windows and Linux