HomeSeer SmartStick+ G3 USB Z-Wave Stick
Z-Wave Plus V2 USB Stick
SmartStick+ G3 is a Z-Wave Plus V2 USB stick for use with HomeSeer HS4 (and other) home automation systems. SmartStick+ supports Network Wide Inclusion (NWI) for easy pairing of Z-Wave products. SmartStick+ G3 may be used with Z-NETs for a centrally managed, muti-network installation.
- Z-Wave Plus V2 (700 Series Chip) Interface for use with HomeSeer (HS4 only) and other brand software and hubs
- Supports Z-Wave Plus V2 (and older) Products
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion (NWI) for Easy Product "Pairing"
- Supports Z-Wave S2 Security - Requires Compatible Software or Hub
- Supports Z-Wave "Smart Start" Inclusion - Requires Compatible Software or Hub
- May be Used with Z-NETs in Larger Homes or for Secondary Residences or Outbuildings
- Provides Easy Upgrade Path from previous SmartSticks, Z-Trollers, Z-Sticks and Most Other Z-Wave Interfaces
- Supports 908.42 MHz products used in North and South America only.
- Z-Wave Plus V2 Certified
- Protocol: Sigma Serial API
- Built-in 700 Series Z-Wave Module
- Includes ZDK 7x Z-Wave Library
- Field-upgradable Firmware
- Supports 908.42 mhz (US) Z-Wave frequency
- Compatibility: Any Z-Wave certified smart home software or hub (including all HomeSeer systems) running under Linux or Windows 7 (or higher).
- HomeTroller S6 Systems running Windows 7: HomeTroller S6 Pre-Driver Installer then install drivers below.
- HS3 Software Systems: SmartStick Windows Drivers
- HomeSeer HS4 Software or HomeTroller OR any software that's compatible with Z-Wave Plus V2 controllers. HS3 is not supported.
- SmartStick+ G3 Unit
- Quckstart guide
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Windows 7 or higher & Linux are supported.
- Windows XP is not supported.
- HS3 is not supported
- Supports 908.42 MHz (US) Z-Wave products. Not for use in Europe.