Deepak Khajuria History Software Plugin for HS4
📦 FREE US Shipping on orders of $200+
This plugin retains historical numerical and string data from devices, making it accessible in the User interface through tables and graphs. Additionally, you can generate statistics, such as the average values over a specific time period. Furthermore, this plugin facilitates the creation of statistical devices that can be leveraged to enhance your events and automation.
- The plugin records the historical numerical and string data for all devices, and it is designed to operate efficiently without consuming excessive resources
- You can view historical values of devices as a table for a specific interval.
- You can visualize the records in the form of charts, and these charts are zoomable, allowing for increased accuracy as you zoom in.
- You can view statistical functions like maximum, minimum, etc related to the records over a specific interval.
- You can view histogram for the distribution of values. This can tell you information like how long AC was running in last 24 hours.
- You can create statistical devices in HomeSeer that can calculate functions such as averages over specified intervals for Homeseer devices.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS4-Powered System
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- Homeseer 4.2.9 or higher
- Mono 6.0 or higher on Non-Windows OS