HomeSeer HS4 Smart Home Software
📦 FREE Shipping on orders of $200+
Advanced Smart Home Automation Software
HS4 is an advanced smart home automation software that's designed to work a wide range of smart home products and technologies. Use to remotely and automatically control smart switches, thermostats, door locks, security systems, audio-video equipment, irrigation systems, garage doors, sensors, cameras and much more!
|ATTENTION INSTEON HUB USERS You will also need the MNS Insteon software plugin to regain control of your Insteon devices. Be sure to add that to your order.
- Locally Managed For Best Performance, Reliability & Security
- Includes Free Integrations for Z-Wave, Zigbee, Philips HUE, Harmony Hub, MyQ, Ecobee, Tuya, Wemo, Rachio, LIFX, Chromecast and more
- Includes Free MyHS Remote Access Service (no subscription required)
- Works with Amazon & Google Smart Speakers
- IFTTT Compatible – Works with Hundreds of Web Products, Apps and Services
- Can issue spoken messages for alerts, announcement and reminders
- Fully Customizable Email and Text Alerts
All New HS4 Features
- Responsive Web GUI - Devices, events & settings will now display nicely on any device.
- Live Camera View - Our live view page allows you to see all cameras at a glance. Click on any camera for a larger view with pan/tilt and record features!
- Camera Recording - Use HS4 to record security camera clips to your MyHS remote account.
- Auto Backup - Your system's devices, events & settings are automatically backed up to your MyHS remote account.
- Device Categories - Devices can now be filtered by floor, room and category. Event triggers, conditions & actions will use categories in future HS4 versions.
- More Free Integrations - HS4 will include free plugins for popular smart products from Philips, Harmony, Ecobee, MyQ and more.
- Mobile Management - With HS4, you'll be able to manage settings, devices and events from your mobile device.
- Window Service Support - HS4 includes an option to run as a Windows service (no PC login required). This is particularly useful with installations that are not physically secure.
Reliable & Fast Locally Processed Automation
HS4 systems process all your automation locally, ensuring the highest level of reliability and performance. You won't experience the "delays" that are common with Internet-reliant solutions like 'smart hubs' and 'gateways'..
Safe & Secure
Every HS4 system is designed to store all your sensitive information right there at home, never in the cloud. This helps to prevent hackers and prying eyes from seeing your personal data and custom home automation schedules.
Our MyHS web service simplifies the process of controlling your home remotely but is not required to automate your home. Your HS4 system will continue to control your home 24/7, even when the internet is down or there's a web service outage.
Works with (Nearly) Everything
HS4 systems are designed to work with thousands of products from hundreds of manufactures using most popular home automation technologies. With HomeSeer, your imagination is your only limitation!
Amazon Echo / IFTTT
Leverage the latest technology with your HomeSeer-powered home! Use Amazon's popular 'Echo' to control your home by voice and create IFTTT 'Recipes' that integrate with more than 300 web products, apps and services from around the world!
- Software License Codes
- License also unlocks the Linux version! Note that only Ubuntu Linux and Raspberry Pi have been tested.
- Program Installation: PC running Linux or Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10.
- Configuration: Desktop or Mobile Device running Chrome, Firefox or Safari Web Browser
- Z-Wave Controller for use with Z-Wave devices