HomeSeer Current Cost ENVI Software Plug-in for HS3
IMPORTANT This plug-in is no longer supported. You are free to use it as you like. However, it is not guaranteed to work.
This plug-in adds support to HomeSeer for the Current Cost Envi Energy Monitoring system. The Envi monitor allows up to 10 transmitters, each with up to 3 sensors connected to it, to report energy consumption information to HomeSeer.
- A large number of HomeSeer devices give you quick access at-a-glance to usage, cost, and projected usage/cost information - these devices are provided for each transmitter in the system
- Built-in graphs for electricity usage over the past hour, today versus yesterday, and this month versus last month
- Flexible rate configuration means that you can use your electricity provider's "time of use" rate tables to provide you with accurate cost information
- Rate tables can be created using a different rate for each hour of the day, and each day of the week
- Rate tables are named, and HomeSeer event actions allow you to set the current rate table in effect
- Additional transmitters (up to 9) may be configured to be added to the main transmitter
- Software License Codes
- Compatible with Windows and Linux