HomeSeer Current Cost ENVI Software Plugin for HS3
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.
IMPORTANT This plugin is no longer supported. You are free to use it as you like. However, it is not guaranteed to work.
This plugin adds support to HomeSeer for the Current Cost Envi Energy Monitoring system. The Envi monitor allows up to 10 transmitters, each with up to 3 sensors connected to it, to report energy consumption information to HomeSeer.
- A large number of HomeSeer devices give you quick access at-a-glance to usage, cost, and projected usage/cost information - these devices are provided for each transmitter in the system
- Built-in graphs for electricity usage over the past hour, today versus yesterday, and this month versus last month
- Flexible rate configuration means that you can use your electricity provider's "time of use" rate tables to provide you with accurate cost information
- Rate tables can be created using a different rate for each hour of the day, and each day of the week
- Rate tables are named, and HomeSeer event actions allow you to set the current rate table in effect
- Additional transmitters (up to 9) may be configured to be added to the main transmitter
- Software License Codes
- Compatible with Windows and Linux