skWare Technologies (shill) Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Software Plugin for HS3
This software plugin is designed to allow HomeSeer systems to monitor, control and react to changes in thermostats that leverage the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort Portal.
- Monitor & Control multiple thermostats
- Supports System Modes, Fan Modes & Setpoints
- Provides Simulated 'Auto' Mode to switch between Heat/Cool.
- Place or remove Permanent or Temporary Holds
- Monitor Indoor & Outdoor Temperature/Humidity (If provided by your thermostat)
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- Thermostat must be controllable by https://mytotalconnectcomfort.com/portal/
- Internet access is required to communicate with the Honeywell servers.
- Linux (Pi/Zee/SEL) users must run Mono 4.8 or higher.
- Windows users must be running Windows Vista or newer.
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)