Spud Keyboard and Mouse Sensor Software Plugin for HS3
📦 FREE Shipping on orders of $200+
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.|
This software plugin is designed to allow HS3 to detect any mouse or keyboard activity on a local or remote computer. It sets a device status to 'On' as soon as it detects a mouse movement/click or a keystroke on the keyboard, and it sets it back to 'Off' after X seconds of inactivity, where X is configurable. It is also capable of detecting keyboard shortcuts to trigger events.
- Detects mouse and keyboard activity on any local or remote PC.
- Detect keyboard shortcuts to trigger events
- Possibility to install and run the plug-in on any windows PC
- Configurable inactivity delay for each instance of the plugin
- Can be installed on any Windows PC and run as a remote plugin instance
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)