Ultrajones Ultra1Wire3 Software Plugin for HS3
Ultra1Wire3 is the next generation HomeSeer plugin that makes tracking temperature and humidity in your home easy. By using the Embedded Data Systems Intelligent 1-Wire Interface Adapters and/or the Midon Design TEMP08, this plugin automatically creates and maintains a HomeSeer device for each 1-Wire environmental sensor. In addition, the temperature, humidity, barometric pressure and counter values for each 1-Wire sensor are inserted into an underlying database for graphing purposes.
- Automatically discovers and builds HomeSeer devices for each supported 1-Wire environmental sensor.
- Logs all temperature, humidity, counter and barometric pressure readings to an underlying database.
- Temperature, humidity, counter and barometric pressure charts are created using AMCharts http://www.amcharts.com/.
- Ability to trigger HomeSeer3 events based on 1-Wire device sensor readings.
- Error Try/Catch logic to ensure plugin doesn't fail with an unhandled exception.
- Multiple threading allows 1-Wire readings to take place without disrupting the performance of HomeSeer.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- One or more 1-Wire Host Adapters (HA7E, HA7Net, OW-Server, MeshNet Controller, TEMP08).
- One or more 1-Wire environmental sensors.
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)