HomeSeer HS-FLS100+ G2 Z-Wave Plus Floodlight Sensor
📦 FREE Shipping on orders of $200+
Z-Wave Smart Floodlight Sensor
Our Z-Wave smart floodlight sensor reports back to your smart home hub when motion is sensed and when dusk or dawn happens. HS-FLS100+ G2 can be programmed to control your floodlights automatically or remotely when commands are received from your smart home software or hub.
- Motion (PIR) sensor (Now with adjustable sensitivity - NEW)
- Light sensor (up to 900 LUX - NEW)
- Temperature Sensor - NEW
- Floodlight power control (up to 300 watts).
- May be used with 120V incandescent or LED floodlight bulbs
- Controller-adjustable motion timeout and light sensitivity
- Fits most standard floodlight mounting brackets
- Easy replacement for non-Z-Wave sensors
- Works nicely with conventional floodlight fixtures such as these:
From Home Depot
HS-FLS100+ G2 is an outdoor MOTION, TEMPERATURE and LUX sensor that may be used in a variety of ways:
- Automatically turns on floodlights when motion is sensed and it's dark (Conventional Mode).
- Turns floodlights on or off when it receives Z-Wave commands from controller (Smart Mode).
- Sends Z-Wave commands when motion is sensed or has not been sensed for a period of time.
- Sends LUX information to controller using Z-Wave commands.
- Sends Temperature information to controller using Z-Wave commands.
HS-FLS100+ G2 can be used as a retrofit sensor replacement for most motion-activated floodlight fixtures. The motion timeout interval and LUX sensitivity are adjustable via Z-Wave commands.
- Power: 120v / 60Hz
- Maximum Load: 300 watts (incandescent) or 100 watts (LED)
- PIR Angle of Detection: 120°
- PIR Max Range: 39 feet (12 meters)
- LUX Range: 0 - 900
- 908 MHz Z-Wave frequency
- ETL, FCC, Z-Wave certified
- IP44 Rating for outdoor use
- HS-FLS100+ G2 floodlight sensor
- Mounting arm
- (3) crimp connectors
- Installation guide
This sensor is designed for 120 VAC use and will work with most conventional floodlight fixtures that are wired with 120 VAC lamp sockets. It is NOT compatible with low voltage fixtures. If you have a low voltage fixture, you will need to replace it to use this sensor.
- Compatible Z-Wave controller or hub
- Compatible floodlight fixture (see below)
- Z-Wave plugin 18.104.22.168