Blade BLMusic Software Plugin For HS3
📦 FREE US Shipping on orders of $200+
|NOTE: This plugin is no longer supported by the developer and is available free of charge. To obtain a license, add to cart and checkout. No payment is required. Your license will be emailed to you directly. Community support is available on our message board.|
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.|
The BLMusic Plugin for HS3 will allow you to play music stored in folders from HS3.
- Browse music stored in a directory structure.
- Create custom playlist from directory-based stored music.
- Allows user to specify starting volume level for the player.
- Allows the user to specify the action to take when HomeSeer is speaking
- Users can setup HomeSeer events and use BLMusic actions to control the player.
- Users can setup HomeSeer events that trigger on BLMusic triggers (eg: Playback Started, Playback Stopped, etc)
- Allows user to toggle shuffle play.
- Allows user to send current media information to all BLBroadcast Plug-In clients (NOTE: BLBroadcast Plugin must be installed)
- User can setup the maximum number of minutes that the player can be paused before the player is stopped.
- Dim volume control processing enabled for use with stick-a-switches and palm pads.
- Cover art can be shown for songs but must be formatted as an image file according to the rules of the plugin
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)