Blade BLMusic Software Plug-in For HS3
The BLMusic Plug-in for HomeSeer will allow the user to play music stored in folders.
- Browse music stored in a directory structure.
- Create custom playlist from directory-based stored music.
- Touchscreen enabled with a quick and easy web interface.
- Allows user to specify starting volume level for the player.
- Allows the user to specify the action to take when HomeSeer is speaking
- Users can setup HomeSeer events and use BLMusic actions to control the player.
- Users can setup HomeSeer events that trigger on BLMusic triggers (eg: Playback Started, Playback Stopped, etc)
- Allows user to toggle shuffle play.
- Allows user to send current media information to all BLBroadcast Plug-In clients (NOTE: BLBroadcast Plug-in must be installed)
- User can setup the maximum number of minutes that the player can be paused before the player is stopped.
- Dim volume control processing enabled for use with stick-a-switches and palm pads.
- Cover art can be shown for songs but must be formatted as an image file according to the rules of the plug-in
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3
- Compatible with Windows only
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
We Also Recommend