Blade BLPowerMonitor Software Plugin for HS3
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.|
The BLPowerMonitor Plugin for HomeSeer will monitor your power usage using multiple Brultech monitors, such as the ECM-1220 and ECM-1240.
- Communicates with the Brultech ECM-1220 and ECM-1240 energy monitors
- Allows the user to use multiple monitors configured in the Brultech Engine application.
- Real-time monitoring can be performed in the plugin.
- HomeSeer devices are created for all monitors so that it is easy to monitor your power usage in MainLobby, etc.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- This plugin is only the client for the Brultech Power monitor. You must also install the Brultech Engine Server Application on a machine on your network.
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)