Blade BLSpeech Software Plugin for HS3
📦 FREE Shipping on orders of $100+
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.|
The BLSpeech Plugin for HomeSeer acts as a speak proxy and allows the user to control speech in HomeSeer.
- User can enable or disable Speech Proxy
- User can specify multiple special processing tags which will be interpreted by the plugin. See the help for details on the tags.
- Proxy mode allows the user to specify NORMAL mode when they are at home or AWAY mode when they are away from the house. In AWAY mode, all speech is queued (depending on the special processing tags)
- Any underlined field contains tooltip help.
- Users can set up an unlimited number of speakers and speaker zones which can be triggered using the special processing tags.
- Users can set up an unlimited number of sound files which can be triggered by using the special processing tags.
- Phrase Rules can be set up to allow the user to perform an action on any message that contains a certain phrase.
- Users can view the current high priority and normal priority queues.
- Users can specify whether to log all speech activity to a log file and view and clear the log. The number of days to keep the logs can also be specified.
- Users can mute/unmute the speech in HomeSeer.
- Users can choose to show the last X number of speech messages in a device code of their choice.
- Users can set up words in the plugin dictionary that will allow substitution in their speech messages.
- HomeSeer event triggers, actions, and conditions can be used in the plugin.
- The AB8SS device can be used with the plugin as long as you have the WAF-ABS8SS plugin installed as well.
- Users can also interface with the BLAB8SS plugin.
- Users can also interface with the BLRussound plugin.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)